Saturday, June 28, 2008

Read-a-thon Mini-Challenge, Hour 1

This mini-challenge is a meme from Darcie.

What are your reading from today? My lovely kitchen table in Long Beach, CA. The weather is perfect reading weather to me: cold and cloudy.

3 facts about me: I am a single mother of three kids, ages 3, 4, and 6. I am a full-time college student, majoring in English. I am reading with my kids and younger twin sisters who are 8.

How many books do you have in your TBR pile for the next 24 hours? Lucky number 13.

Do you have any goals for the read-a-thon (i.e. number of books, number of pages, number of hours, or number of comments on blogs)? Nope. What's the fun in that?

Any advice for people doing this for the first time? This is also my first time, so I'll just say have fun. This is not a race or a contest, just a bunch of people sharing their love of books with each other. Also, take a break when you need to.

3 comments:

Ana S. said...

Good luck and have fun!

trish said...

I'm up in Northern California. :-)

Happy reading! I look forward to hearing what it's like reading with your twin sisters!

Care said...

How's it going so far! (but don't let me interrupt -keep reading!)