Friday, June 27, 2008

13 hours until the Read-a-thon


Some of what I plan on reading (if I'm in the mood) :


1. Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer (already in progress)
2. Guerrilla Learning - Grace Llewellyn (in progress)
3. Trail of Crumbs - Kim Sunee (in progress)
4. What now? - Ann Patchett
5. The Best American Comics 2007


6. V for Vendetta - Alan Moore
7. Theodosia and the Serpents of Chaos - R.L. LaFevers
8. From Hell - Alan Moore
9. One hundred demons - Lynda Barry
10. A midsummer's night dream -Shakespeare


11. Fun Home - Alison Bechdel
12. The vintage book of contemporary short stories
13. Understanding Comics - Scott McCloud
14. Death of a Salesman - Arthur Miller
15. Scent of God - Beryl Singleton Bissell


I have Tylenol for those book-induced headaches I'm bound to get, plenty of movies and books for the kids, I've mopped and swept, and plan on eating sandwiches for dinner. I also bought plenty of French Vanilla coffee cream for all the caffeine I will be consuming and donated to Reading is Fundamental.








New Moon by Stephenie Meyer (2006)
608 pages
2/5 rating


I cannot comment on this book. *Sigh* I just can't. Also read for the Stephenie Meyer mini-challenge.

3 comments:

Care said...

hi! I'm cheering you on for the 'Thon! Good luck to you.

Laura said...

It looks like you have nice diverse stack of books to read for the read-a-thon! Good luck! :)

trish said...

I haven't read Eclipse but I'm betting that will hold your attention for quite a while!