1. Which hour was most daunting for you? The hours I was asleep.
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Fables series - Bill Willingham
Twilight -Stephenie Meyer
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? none
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Having cheerleaders to keep people motivated to read.
5. How many books did you read? Currently 2, but I am trying to read 4 by the end.
6. What were the names of the books you read? Eclipse - Stephenie Meyer & What now? by Ann Patchett
7. Which book did you enjoy most? What now?
8. Which did you enjoy least? The sleeping part.
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Keep making your rounds and encouraging people.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? As long as you have the Read-a-thon I'll participate. I'll be a Reader and Cheerleader next year.