Monday, December 8, 2008

Dewey's Books

Just yesterday I wrote the I wouldn't be joining that many challenges next year, but this one I could not resist. Chris and Robin are hosting the Dewey's Books challenge.

The rules are:

1. 1. Pick one book from each of the 6 years that Dewey has archives of. You can access her archives by clicking on the archive link in the sidebar of her website. It’s a dropdown menu. For instance, you would read one book that she reviewed in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008 for a total of six books.

2. The other option is to read 5 books that Dewey reviewed. These can be from any year and I’m guessing that each of us has at least 5 books on our TBR list because of Dewey!

To join pick either option one or two. The challenge officially starts January 1st, but you can start now and ends December 31, 2009.

This is such a great idea. Dewey had great taste in books from award-winners to graphic novels to young adults. This is a challenge that has something for everybody. I'm going to do option one. I'm staying flexible, so I won't be making a list.

6 comments:

chrisa511 said...

Thanks so much for joining!!! Glad to have you :)

Vasilly said...

I am happy to have joined.

Kailana said...

It is a great challenge, huh? I am already in more challenges in 2009 than 2008 and the year hasn't even started yet!

Ana S. said...

I couldn't stay out either. It's a great way of honouring her, and I think doing this will help us too.

jessi said...

I'm on my way to sign up now. :)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't resist either. Good Luck!