Saturday, June 16, 2007

I am the messenger

I love this book! I fell in love at the first sentence: The gunman is useless. Then it goes on: I know it. He knows it. The whole bank knows it.
I was going to save this book for the Seconds Challenge that starts in October. You read more books by the new authors you've discovered while reading for your (probably) many challenges. It's also one of my alternates for the Something about Me Challenge. But I couldn't help it. I had to start. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak was just so great, I had to read more by him. I opened I am the Messenger yesterday out of curiousity. Now I'm in love.
So I'm off to finish reading this fantastic book that I really don't want to end. If I keep this up I'm not going to have any books to read for the S.A. M. challenge.

No comments: