Thursday, January 8, 2009

Premio Darios Award

The great J. Kaye awarded me the Primo Darios Award! How cool is that? The Primo Award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values every day.


The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are a few of my favorites. If I could list all of the blogs I love (and stalk) this post would be pages long.


1. The Well-Read Child
2. In Search of Giants
3. Things Mean A Lot
4. People Reading
5. Christine Kane
6. A Feminist Wife
7. A Striped Armchair
8. Jackets and Covers
9. 37 Days
10. Sophisticated Dorkiness
11. Maggie Reads
12. Stuff as Dreams are Made On
13. Noses in Books
14. Book:Thirty
15. Becky's Book Reviews


11 comments:

Eva said...

Thanks so much Vasilly! :)

chrisa511 said...

Thank you so much Vasilly!!! You're so incredibly sweet :) That award means a lot!

Amy said...

These awards are causing my google reader to explode...

Vasilly said...

Eva and Chris: No problem! I love your blogs. You guys are great!

Amy: I know! I keep adding new blogs to my reader!

Ana S. said...

Thank you so much, Vasilly! You put a big smile on my face :D

Kailana said...

Cool award idea!

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much Vasilly! You rock!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, and what a great list of blogs!

Kim

Liza P. said...

thanks so much!!! high fives abound!

maggie moran said...

Aw, thanks so much Vasilly! Back at ya! :D

Fern said...

Congratulations!

I was given this award and another and decided to pass on both at the same time, so I've given you this one again and another :) Take a look at my blog to see.