Saturday, July 5, 2008

Seven Songs (meme)

I saw this on Molly's site Restless Reader and had to do it. You have to name seven songs you are really enjoying right now.

1. Move you Feet - Junior Senior. I haven't heard this song in years until I saw some commercial with this song on it. This is such a great song to give you a burst of energy in the morning.

2. When I grow up - Pussycat Dolls. It's a typical pop song, but I do have to agree with it. Nowadays with myspace and youtube, so many people want to be famous more than anything else.

3. Forever - Chris Brown. What can I say? My girls and I love this song.

4. Live with Me - Massive Attack. I saw this video and just fell in love with the song. If you don't listen to any other song on this list, listen to this one.

5. I feel it all -Feist. I love this song and the album (The Reminder.) There are songs for every emotion.

6. Boyz - M.I.A. Just listen to it..

7. Paper Planes - M.I.A. I play this song the second I walk out the house.

No comments: