Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dewey's Weekly Geeks

I just signed up for this challenge hosted by Dewey called Dewey's Weekley Geeks. It's a blogging challenge and every week either a participant or Dewey picks that week's theme. This week theme is Discover New Blogs. You have to find five blogs that you haven't visited yet. Here's my five.
1. Naked without Books by Bybee. Bybee had me laughing in the first 30 seconds of reading her posts.
2. Renay at The Deus ex Machina. Another funny bookworm. Her goal is to read 100 books my June.
3. Lightheaded at Everyday Reads. I picked this blog because I fell in love with the layout. Absolutely beautiful. Or maybe it's just the fact that I love goldfish and the color orange. Now I'll read anything she writes.
4. Tinylittlelibrarian has my dream job: she's a children's librarian. I love going through other bookworms' book reviews to discover new authors I probably wouldn't have found.
5. Last but not least is Ravenous Reader at Bookstack. She just finished reading Jhumpa Lahiri's Unaccustomed Earth and loved it. Now it's on my TBR list. Thanks for the great review.

2 comments:

Lightheaded said...

Aww, thank you very much for picking my blog for the Weekly Geek! I also fell in love with the layout from FinalSense.Com :) I just changed the colors a lot :)

Renay said...

Hey there! Thanks for linking to me. :)

I don't think I'm going to manage 100 books by June this year, but I sure am going to get close! :D