Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Once Upon a Time 2



Though school is kicking my butt, I joined another challenge the Once Upon a Time 2. It's hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings. The challenge is one that is bringing me back to my childhood. For the challenge you read at least one book that is forklore, a fairytale, fantasy, or mythology. I've decided to do Quest 1 and read five books from those categories. I plan on reading at least five books out of this growing list.





1. The Stolen Child - Keith Donahue


2. Penelope - Marilyn Kaye


3. The Time Traveler's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger


4. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Alan Moore


5. Love and Murder - Jodi Picoult


6. Little Black Book of Stories - A.S. Byatt


7. American Gods - Neil Gaiman


8. Forever - Pete Hamill


9. The Book of Lost Things - John Connolly


10. The Ice Queen - Alice Hoffman

1 comment:

Carl V. Anderson said...

So glad you are joining in and that you made it in in time for the first random prize drawing. Great list of books you have picked out, I can't wait to see what you think of them.