Monday, October 22, 2007

I'm still here!

It has been so long since I have left a new post. I haven't had the internet in a while, so it's been hard for me. Going to the library and being on the internet for only 30 minutes is pure torture. But I'm still here! I finished the Something about me challenge last month and still haven't posted my last book yet on there. I'm so behind. The R.I.P. challenge is going pretty strange for me. My list of books have changed and I've become a huge Neil Gaiman fan, reading Coraline also Fragile Things. I loved both books. I read a couple of stories from Bradbury Stories by Ray Bradbury. Next, I'll read Lord of the Flies and also Without Blood by Alessandro Barrico. Or maybe Shirley Jackson's The Haunting of Hill House.
Right now I'm reading Out Stealing Horses by Per Petterson for the Book Awards Challenge. A pretty good book so far. Anyone have any suggestions for a good uplifting book?

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi, V: Just left you a comment on the Something About Me blog, but thought I should leave one here too. I hope all is well with you and your family. Your Internet presence has been missed.

Take care!
Jill =)
http://mrstreme.livejournal.com

maggie moran said...

Glad to see your kicking and not buckets. :D