One more challenge. Now I'm up about 16 challenges! So I just signed up for the You Set It Paperback Challenge. The rules are you pick how many books to read, you set the time limit but it has to be at least one month, and you only read paperbacks. I think I will read six books in next six months, starting today. Here's my list.
1. The Year of Magical Thinking - Joan Didion
2. The Penderwicks - Jeanne Birdsall
3. The Scent of God - Beryl Singelton Bissell
4. Her last death - Susanna Sonnenberg
5. I am no one you know - Joyce Carol Oates
6. A good man is hard to find - Flannery O'Connor