I'm so happy! Jill at The Magic Lasso has tagged me for the Make My Day Award. She's made my day. The premise of the award is to pick 10 blogs that make my day, so here goes.
1. Jill at The Magic Lasso. I love reading her reviews on books that I love and ones I've never heard of. I always end up adding one more book to my TBR list.
2. Gretchen Rubin at The Happiness Project. Since March 2006, Gretchen has been on a mission to "test-drive every principle, tip, theory, and scientific study" that she can find about happiness and reports what works and what doesn't on her blog. Her blog is funny and her advice practical.
3. Kimbofo at Reading Matters. The girl is the ultimate book monster, posting a new book review every couple of days. She's who I want to be like when I grow up. Because Kimbofo is an Australian who lives in London, I find out about so many books that I overwise wouldn't know exist. I found this blog just by chance.
4. Kristin Dodge at Books for Breakfast. I love her book reviews. They're funny and honest, by letting you know exactly what went right in a book and what didn't.
5. Sam Houston at Book Chase. This blog is about books, people who love books, book situations, country music... I really like this blog. I can't put my finger on it exactly. Just go and visit already.
6. Wendy at Caribousmom. Wendy is one of my book people, though I've never met her in person. She's one of the nicest people you'll ever know. She also runs the Yahoo group ANovel Challenge, which is a group for people who participate in online reading challenges.
7. Dana at Think Pink. I really like Dana, so that's enough reason to put her blog down. She's another funny woman who is also smart.
Okay, that's it. That's all I have. Now off you go, to explore the great blogs that I just told you about. If I remember any more blogs, I'll be sure to tell you.